Master of Business Administration (MBA)
AeU’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) offers a more focused, yet diversified curriculum that will enhance the knowldege and problem-solving skills of both managers and executives. This programme is designed to provide professionals with the right skills to meet the challenges of an increasingly competitive global business environment.
• Prepare students for advancement to senior management and leadership positions. Students will acquire a comprehensive foundation in fundamental management skills and techniques.
• Successfully apply advanced tools for rational decision-making in a variety of settings.
• Provide students with content, thereby building competencies that will support their development as effective managers.
• Promote overall understanding and ability to apply skills on complex problem-solving, decision making and in the application of modern strategic management methods.
Managing People in Organisations
Accounting and Finance for Managers
Strategic Management-Asian Business
Quality and Change Management
Enterprise Risk Management
• Bachelor’s Degree in other fields recognised by the AeU Senate, OR
• Open entry qualifications recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia:
– Be at least 35 years old
– Possess STPM/Matriculation/Diploma/’A’ Level or its equivalent
– Provide evidence of prior learning experience and/or knowledge relevant to the programme applied for, OR
• Other qualifications recognised by the AeU Senate.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes