Master of ICT Management (MICTM)
MICTM is a blended learning Masters programme offered by Asia e University which was established under the Asia Corporation Dialogue (ACD) comprising of 33 countries. This programme is accredited by the Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) under the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education. It is designed for people who are from technical and non-technical backgrounds to become future corporate leaders in today’s technology driven industries. The flexibility in learning and assessment is ideal for busy working adults who aspire to enhance their qualifications.
• Students will be able to use ICT techniques effectively in solving problems and making decisions in any organisation.
• Students will be able to relate their academic study with the current work-related problems through the acquired theories and concepts.
• Students will be able to obtain skills in analysing complex problems, make the right decisions and apply strategic thinking and organisational planning in ICT.
System Analysis, Design & Development
ICT Project Management
Information Security Management
ICT Strategic Planning
Research Methodology in ICT
Telecommunications, Network & Internet Security
Applications Development Security
Operations & Physical Security
• Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field or other fields recognised by the AeU Senate, OR
• Bachelor’s Degree in other fields recognised by the AeU Senate, OR
• Open entry qualifications recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia:
– Be at least 35 years old
– Possess STPM or its equivalent
– Provide evidence of prior learning experience and/or knowledge relevant to the programme applied for, OR
• Other qualifications recognised by the AeU Senate.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- ICT Management
- Cyber Laws
- ICT Entrepreneurship
- System Analysis, Design & Development
- Network Management
- ICT Project Management
- Information Security Management
- ICT Strategic Planning
- ICT Governance
- Research Methodology in ICT
- Telecommunications, Network & Internet Security
- Applications Development Security
- Operations & Physical Security
- Project Paper