Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
The MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification is based on Windows Server 2012 technology and is considered by Microsoft as a “foundation for a career in IT”. This certification shows that you have the primary set of Windows Server 2012 skills, relevant across multiple solution areas in a business environment, to reduce IT costs and deliver more business value.
Earning an MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification will qualify you for a position as a network or computer systems administrator or a computer support specialist.
The MCSA consist of three main Modules:
1.70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
2.70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
3.70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
2. At least 18 years and above
* For diploma or degree holders with IT qualifications, with good command of English.
* For working adults with at least 2 years of IT working experience, with good command of English.
There are 3 certification tests that cover the modules
1. Exam 70-410, covers Course 20410C
2. Exam 70-411, covers Course 20411C
3. Exam 70-412, covers Course 20412C
Evenings: Monday – Thursday (6pm to 10pm)
Weekend: Saturday & Sunday (8am to 5pm)
Fully Sponsored Benefits
1. Training Manual
2. Food and Drinks
3. Certificate Of Attendance
4. NO Course Fee
1. Certificate of Attendance from Ministry of Resource Development and Information Technology
2. MCSA Certification (Upon Passing)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes