Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
The MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification is based on Windows Server 2016 technology and is considered by Microsoft as a “foundation for a career in IT”. This certification shows that you have the primary set of Windows Server 2016 skills, relevant across multiple solution areas in a business environment, to reduce IT costs and deliver more business value.
Earning an MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification will qualify you for a position as a network or computer systems administrator or a computer support specialist.
The MCSA consist of three main modules:
- 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
- 70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016
- At least 18 years and above
* For diploma or degree holders with IT qualifications, with good command of English.
* For working adults with at least 2 years of IT working experience, with good command of English.
There are 3 certification tests that cover the modules
- Exam 70-740
- Exam 70-741
- Exam 70-742
Evenings: Monday – Thursday (6pm to 10pm)
Duration 126 hours
Fully Sponsored Benefits
- Training Manual
- Food and Drinks
- Certificate of Attendance
- NO Course Fee
- Certificate of Attendance from Ministry of Education and Innovation
- MCSA Certification (Upon Passing)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes