More and more organizations are realizing that beyond conventional techniques there is a need for interactive skills. Motivating and Managing people on the job involves 20% technique – which are essential – and 80% interpersonal skills.
According to the 2007 TRACOM Group survey done in US, it was found that:According to the 2007 TRACOM Group survey done in US, it was found that:
• 84.8 percent of executives have witnessed an executive-level leader fail due to poor interpersonal skills
• 56.4 percent of managers have decided NOT to promote someone due to the person’s poor interpersonal skills
• 81.9 percent of managers and 87 percent of staff believe that poor communication within or across work teams was a cause of poor productivity in the workplace
• 72.6 percent of executives indicated that ineffective communication with all levels of employees is a common reason that executive – level leaders fail in their careers.
Participants who attend this workshop gain an understanding of their styles and behavioral tendencies as well as their superiors/co-worker
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop is designed for Managers/ Executives who have to deal with the staff/ Superiors/customers frequently.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Analyse their own interpersonal style
• Understand and apply communication techniques in a range of interactions
• Use appropriate assertive techniques to deal with difficult people and situations
• Apply the principles involved in motivating others and in building effective teams
• Be aware of our own impact on others and what behaviors to avoid and which to capitalize on
• Reduce tension in understanding others and increase cooperation and trust
• Understanding the Principles of Good Communication
• Characteristics of The 4 Basic Styles
• How to build empathy and flexibility with superior/ colleague/ clients
• Managing time and energy effectively