- Malaysian citizen.
- High academic achievement(s) with SPM: 5As and above
- Active in extra-curricular activities in school
- Graduating Students may be bonded on a 2 year Employment contract with the Sponsoring Organization on a paid monthly salary and standard employee benefits
- Student will also be place as Intern in the sponsoring organization as part of the program syllabus requirement
- Recipient must maintain good grades in the study with a minimum CGPA 3.0 each academic year
Completed Application Form must be submit to:
The Scholarship Committee,
AMC – The School of Business
1st Floor, Likas Square Commercial Centre,
Jalan Istiadat Likas, 88400 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
Contact : 088 235218 (Cissy, Noor, Joel)
Closing Date : 31.03.2018