The Mandarin Training programme is specifically designed to assist participants to learn an additional popular foreign language. The main objective of this programme is to provide a greater career opportunity to participant as it increases employability within the globalised business nowadays. Being able to converse in another foreign language gives a person an edge over a monolingual people and knowledgeable in foreign languages also reflects education, good taste and refinement.
1. Speaking and listening skills. Basic conversation and short speech using topics relating to everyday life and one’s own interests.
2. Reading skills. Introduction to Chinese Phonetics ( Pinyin )
3. Writing skills. Introduction to Chinese Characters: The eight basic strokes / Strokes order
2. 18 years of age and above
Evenings: 6pm to 9.30pm
Weekend: (Sat – 1pm to 5pm) & (Sun – 9am to 3pm)
Fully Sponsored Benefits
1. Training Manual
2. Food and Drink
3. Certificate Of Attendance
4. NO Course Fee
1. Certificate of Attendance from Ministry of Resource Development and Information Technology