The DBA programme of advanced professional studies is aimed at developing leadership in the field of business administration. It primarily focuses on theories and methodologies related to research and practice, breadth and depth of study, processes as well as best-practices in business management environments. Students of this programme will develop business acumens while at the same time, enhance their overall management capabilities.
The main objective of the DBA programme is designed to prepare future business leaders with in-depth knowledge and research skills in business administration and management.
At the end of the programme, students are able:
• To develop skills and competencies in the business environment;
• To evaluate and create new body of knowledge.
• To demonstrate leadership in organisations.
• To research and effectively conduct business research and relate its implications to the industry.
• Other qualifications recognised by the AeU Senate.