Gain an internationally recognised English qualification!
Our IELTS preparation course is designed for learners of English who are aiming for an IELTS score of 6.0 or higher to help gain access to university or college, or to improve employment prospects – in English-speaking countries throughout the world.
The course covers all of the main areas needed to get a better score on the speaking, reading, writing and listening sections of the IELTS test. Through integrated exam practice students strengthen their ability to respond effectively to exam tasks and maximize their IELTS score.
Our highly qualified and experienced IELTS tutors provide students with knowledge of the exam format, how to approach different question types and practical exam skills and strategies.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
• Students who need to improve their Academic IELTS or General IELTS.
• Students who need thorough preparation in the format and requirements of the IELTS exam.
• Students who need exam practice tasks and feedback from highly qualified and experienced teachers.
• Students who want to strengthen their ability to respond effectively to exam tasks.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
• Academic writing and listening skills
• To speak with more fluency and accuracy
• To improve your grammar skills
• Vocabulary specific to typical test themes
• Formal, informal and academic language
• Exam strategies and techniques for the best chance at success
WHY STUDY IELTS WITH US?
• Our courses are suited to both lower level IELTS (5.5-6.0) and higher level (6.5-8.0).
• Classes give a thorough grounding in all four skills as well as expanding general English vocabulary, improving grammar and perfecting students’ functional and conversational language.
• Provide a unique opportunity for tutors to give you individual feedback, and help in areas where you’re struggling.
• Students are not assessed only on the basis of the end-of-course tests, but also on continuous assessment of progress in all skills during the course. Assessment is based on written work, oral ability, communicative ability and participation in class.
• Course Duration: 7 weeks (2 hours per week)
• Maximum 12 students per class (Average 8-10)
• Certificate at end of Course
Elementary (CEFR level A1)
Pre-Intermediate (CEFR level A2)
Intermediate (CEFR level B1)
Upper Intermediate (CEFR level B2)
Advanced (CEFR level C1)
• Students are tested on their first day to determine their class level. Students are then placed in the appropriate level group.
• Students are tested every 2-3 weeks and are required to achieve the required level of proficiency in order to progress to the next level.
• Please note that we do not run classes for students at Beginner level. Students who do not meet the minimum entry standard in the English Placement Test will not be admitted to the programme.