Want to improve your overall English language proficiency?
IEP helps to develop all four major skills:
The IEP consists of 4 levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate and Advanced. The course consists of 20 contact hours per week. There are four intakes a year. Each level comprises of 10 weeks. The Intensive English Programme (IEP) constitutes 10 weeks of lesson and it covers all of the major language skills including: grammar, vocabulary, conversation, pronunciation, reading, writing and listening comprehension. Our IEP combines language skills development, experiential learning, and the use of technology to help learners reach their desired language goals.
Students will take a placement test to assess their language proficiency prior to being placed in the most appropriate level to improve upon their command and competencies in the comprehensive use of the English language.
• Local / International students
• 17 years and above
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
• Achieve their full potential for personal, professional or educational success
• Master speaking, reading and writing skills
• Develop organisation, coherence and accuracy in writing
• Acquire research and note-taking skills
• Small class sizes allow students many opportunities to participate in meaningful class activities and create a comfortable class environment
• Skills-based curriculum integrates reading and writing, listening and speaking into one complete program of study
• Classes vary by level, focusing on the needs of language learners of varying proficiency levels
• Access to extensive computing and library facilities
• IELTS preparation
TEACHING PERSONNEL & BOOKS
This programme is taught by professionally qualified language lecturers with passion to assist the students to master the language. The textbooks used in this programme are specially designed for ELT and carefully selected to meet students’ needs.