Bachelor of Technology (Information Technology) or BTech (IT) programme is offered as a work-based learning mode by Asia e University, a university established under the Asia Corporation Dialogue (ACD) which comprises of 33 countries. This programme is a well-recognised degree that has been offered in similar fashion in universities in UK and Europe. The uniqueness of this programme is that studying and working happens at the same time, making sense between academic theories and practical at workplace.
• Proficient with technical skills and knowledge related to computing technology as used by the industry
• Competent in the chosen specialisation to demonstrate the mastery of skills in solving the technological problem
• Ability to identify and communicate the technological requirements and problem-solving methods to the stakeholders
• Effective managerial skills with respect to meeting organisational expectation, managing project schedules, building team work spirit and professionalism.
• Ability to sustain lifelong learning for self advancement and the continuous involvement to the development of computer technology for humankind.
• Matriculation/Foundation with CGPA 2.00 and a credit in Mathematics at SPM level; OR
• Diploma in IT or equivalent with CGPA 2.5 (candidate with CGPA more than 2.00 can also apply and subject to AeU discretion); OR
• Any non-IT Diploma with CGPA 2.50 and a credit in Mathematics at SPM level; OR
• International Baccalaureate (IB) with 24 points; OR
• Open Entry Requirement recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia (for part time student only)
– At least 21 years old and above with pass in PMR or equivalent; OR
– Other equivalent qualifications approved by AeU Senate