- 2 sets of photostated of all pages of passport with certified pages (including special pass, and/or passport page with exit stamp where applicable). The passport must be valid at least 12 months from the expected date of entry into Malaysia. The certified true copy criteria is here.
- 4 copies of passport size (3.5cm X 5cm) photographs with BLUE background.
- Offer letter from the College (Prepared by College).
- A copy of academic qualifications with certified true copy.
- 1 signed copy of IMM 14 form completed (for new application, and the form can be downloaded from EMGS website). For downloading IMM14 form, click here.
- Personal bond (prepared by College)- completed the form and duly stamped, to download the form, click here.
The amount of bond is depending to the country of origin, please click here.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) for students from Sub-Saharan Africa, required countries, please refer to here.
The NOC form / template can download here.
Payment For The Following
|No||Particular||Fee in Malaysian Ringgit (RM)||Fee in USD ($)|
|1||EMGS processing fee||1000.00||323.00|
|2||* Visa and student pass (maximum)||110.00||35.00|
|4||Health Insurance per annum||500.00||161.00|
|5||*Personal Bond (RM200 – RM2000)|
|Total Maximum amount excluding Personal Bond||1860.00||600.00|
*for item 2 above, the student pass fee is fixed at RM60.00, the Visa fee is depending to the country, the maximum visa fee is RM50.00.
*for item 5-Personal Bond, the amount is depending to the country, for reference please click here.
- All fees MUST BE SENT BY TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (TT) to the following account:
|Beneficiary||AMC The School of Business|
|Beneficiary’s Address||Lot 43-44, 1st Floor,
Likas Square Commercial Complex,
Jalan Istiadat Likas, 88400 Kota Kinabalu,
|Beneficiary’s Bank||AMISLAMIC Bank Bhd|
|Beneficiary’s Bank Account Number||166-202-200326-3|
|Banker’s Address||Lot 11 & 12, Ground Floor, Block F, Inanam New Town Ship, 89357 Inanam, Sabah, Malaysia|