Bachelor of Information & Communication Technology (BICT)
Bachelor of Information & Communication Technology (BICT) programme is a full-time and part-time Bachelor programme offered by Asia e University, a leading dual-mode university recognised by 33 member countries of the Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD). It is accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) under the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia. It covers a wide range of topics on state-of-the-art technologies and concepts that prepare ICT professionals for today’s industry. The flexibility in learning and assessment is ideal for busy working adults who aspire to enhance their qualifications. With Open Entry Requirements, AeU recognises your prior learning and working experience in the fulfillment of academic curriculum.
• Students will be able to adapt to operating environments and the factors that enhance work effectiveness.
• Students become more critical in their thinking, measured in their approach, sensitive to their surroundings and matured in their handling of issues affecting their organisations.
• Students become more creative, resourceful, able to work in teams and possess leadership qualities.
• Students are able to communicate effectively and prepare reports that meet user requirements.
• Students become more responsible, ethical and committed to the promotion of good behaviour and conduct that meet professional standards.
• International Baccalaureate with 24 points, OR
• A Level/K-12 with at least C grade in 3 subjects and a credit in Mathematics at O-Level, OR
• Open Entry Requirements recognised by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education
(ONLY applicable for BICT in part-time mode):
– At least 21 years old and possess PMR/equivalent and relevant working experience, OR
– Other qualifications recognised by AeU Senate
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes