Information & Communication Technology Managementt (MICTM)
Master of Information & Communication Technology Management (MICTM) is designed for people who are from technical and non-technical backgrounds to become future corporate leaders in today’s technology driven industries. The flexibility in learning and assessment is ideal for busy working adults who aspire to enhance their qualifications.
- Students will be able to use ICT techniques effectively in solving problems and making decisions in any organisation.
- Students will be able to relate their academic study with the current work-related problems through the acquired theories and concepts.
- Students will be able to obtain skills in analysing complex problems, make the right decisions and apply strategic thinking and organisational planning in ICT.
- ICT Management
- Cyber Laws
- ICT Entrepreneurship
- System Analysis, Design & Development
- Network Management
- ICT Project Management
- Information Security Management
- ICT Strategic Planning
- ICT Governance
- Research Methodology in ICT
- Telecommunications, Network & Internet Security
- Applications Development Security
- Operations & Physical Security
- Project Paper
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field or other fields recognised by the AeU Senate, OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in other fields recognised by the AeU Senate, OR
- Open entry qualifications recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia:
– Be at least 35 years old
– Possess STPM or its equivalent
– Provide evidence of prior learning experience and/or knowledge relevant to the programme applied for, OR
- Other qualifications recognised by the AeU Senate.
1 Year 8 months to 2 years
Click here to view and download the programme brochure
← Doctorate & Master Programmes