AMC PARTNER SCHOLARSHIP
Eligible for AMC’s corporate partners and staff family members.
- Staff members and immediate family of AMC’s Corporate Partner will be entitled to a 20% rebate on normal tuition fee for full time study in a Diploma programme at AMC College.
- Staff verification is required by Partner organisation.
Awarded to students that have completed a full time programme at AMC College.
- Recipient will be entitled 20% rebate on normal tuition fee for the new programme.
- Scholarship is offered to students who have completed a full time programme at AMC College and eligible for progression to a new and higher level programme.
- Offer of scholarship will only be made when AMC College receives the actual results or proof of completion of prior programme. Applicant with partial completion of a course in certificate / diploma or professional programme will not be accepted for consideration for this scholarship.
SPORTSMAN / SPORTSWOMAN SCHOLARSHIP
Awarded to outstanding sportsman/ sportswoman at state or national level.
- Recipient will be entitled 30% rebate on normal tuition fee of the programme applied.
- Applicant must be an outstanding sportsman / sportswoman at State or National level.
- Verification by State or National Sports Association if necessary.
- Recipient must represent AMC College in sports games or any other tournaments as and when required by the management.
Graduating students will be placed as intern in the sponsoring organisation.
- Excellent academic achievements with SPM:
– 7As and above (75% rebate on normal tuition fee)
– 6As (65% rebate on normal tuition fee)
- Active in co-curricular activities in school.
- The applicant will be placed as an intern in the sponsoring organisation as part of the programme syllabus requirements.
AMC MERIT SCHOLARSHIP
Awarded to excellent SPM achievers and active in extra-curricular activities.
- Excellent academic achievement(s) with SPM:
– 4As & 5As (25% rebate on normal tuition fee)
PTPTN – Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional
An authority responsible for giving study loans to students pursuing tertiary education in Malaysia. This agency is under Ministry of Education.
- Malaysian citizens
- Not exceeding 45 years of age on date of application
- Passed Malaysia Certificate of Education (SPM) with credits in any 3 subjects
- Passed SPM for Community College Certificate and Polytechnic Diploma graduates with CGPA 3.0 and above
- IPTA/IPTS/Polytechnic students must register to pursue courses approved by the IPT Management Department (IPTA/IPTS)/Polytechnic Management Department and Community College of the Ministry of Higher Education
- IPTS students must obtain the Accreditation Certificate from the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). The course and Accreditation Certificate approval period must still be valid on the date of application
- All students must possess entry requirements determined by the Ministry of Higher Education to pursue the course. For students with qualifications that differ from that stipulated, verification that the said qualification is equivalent to the required qualification must be obtained from departments or agencies specified as above
- The remaining period of study upon application must exceed one year
- Have no other sponsor
EPF / KWSP
Employees Provident Fund (EPF) Withdrawal Scheme For Education
EPF WITHDRAWAL is only eligible to Malaysian. Most full time students will withdraw their parents EPF saving. The college will provide required supporting document to assist student to withdraw their parents’ EPF for education. Usually EPF will courier the withdrawal to the college, however if EPF releases the payment to the student, they must immediately submit the payment to the college to avoid any penalty.