Visa & Student Pass Application
GETTING YOUR VISA & STUDENT PASS PROCEDURE
2 sets of all pages of passport duly photostated with certified pages (including special pass, and/or passport page with exit stamp where applicable). The passport must be valid at least 12 months from the expected date of entry into Malaysia. The certified true copy criteria is
- 4 passport size photographs with WHITE background (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm).
- Offer letter from the College
- A copy of academic qualifications with certified true copy.
- Student Pass Application Form (IM.14) for new application
- Personal/Security Bond form to be prepared by College
- IM.63 Form (4 sets)
- IM.38 Form (For country that needs Visa)
- 1 set copy of passport
*Rate of fee depends on country of origin
Below are required forms and documents to be printed.