Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
Business & Management (3+0)
In collaboration with Leeds Beckett University, UK
Gain an expert understanding of how businesses operate and develop the skills needed to become a strategic and successful manager. You will apply your business-theory knowledge in a client-facing consultancy project and you will gain the practical experience needed to impress potential employers. You will develop your understanding of business and management issues at both a national level and a global level and across a wide array of industries and sectors.
Students who successfully complete the Year 2 Consultancy Project are eligible for the Level 5 Consultancy Award of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), United Kingdom.
Upon completion of this 3 years programme, students will be in a position to either go into the job market or pursue a higher qualification leading to a Master Degree level in business-related fields locally or internationally.
N/345/6/1102 | MQA/FA 11686
Core Area of Studies
- Business Performance Management
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Financial Management
- Global Management Practice
- Managerial Decision Making
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
January, June & September
- A pass in STPM, with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any 2 subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or
- A pass in STAM with a minimum grade of Jayyid, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or
- A pass in A-level, with a minimum Grade E in any 2 subjects and a pass in Mathematics and a pass English at SPM level or
- A pass in UEC with a minimum Grade B in 5 subjects or
- A pass in Matriculation / Foundation / Asasi or any equivalent qualiﬁcation with a minimum CGPA 2.00 or
- Any qualiﬁcations equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF)
2 to 3 years
Click here to view the academic calendar
← Degree Programmes