Word Processing (Ms Word)
Microsoft Word is an important education application. It is important to process raw facts into meaningful information. It can beneﬁt teachers and students to create innovative methods of learning and teaching. It helps to transmit educational materials and practice systematically in school and university faster with higher quality.
Participants for the Microsoft Word Expert-level use the advanced features for content management and advanced formatting. Candidates will create and manage professional documents for a range of speciﬁc purposes and conditions. They will modify their Word environments to meet project needs and to enhance productivity.
• Manage documents and templates
• Prepare documents for review
• Manage document changes
• Perform advanced editing and formatting
• Create styles
• Create and manage indexes
• Create and manage references
• Manage forms, ﬁelds, and mail merge operations
Spreadsheet (Ms Excel) Level 1
Excel may seem intimidating at ﬁrst, but by just starting to use the program for basic tasks in your life, you’ll get a better feel for how it works and also how it can make everything you do so much easier.
This training course teaches participants the details of editing and managing workbook options and settings. Participants will learn how to systemize common tasks, apply advanced analysis methods to more convoluted data sets, collaborating on worksheets with others, and share Excel data with other applications.
• Managing workbooks
• Referencing data in another workbook
• Protecting worksheets and workbooks
• Creating custom formats
• Creating custom styles and themes
• Creating advanced formulas
• Deﬁning named ranges and objects
• Crafting advanced charts and tables
Presentation (Ms Powerpoint)
In today’s world, PowerPoint skills are synonymous with presentation success of any kind! Thanks to Bill Gates and his team of professionals who developed MS PowerPoint, today most of us have access to what is considered a basic and most staple tool to eﬀective presentations. No matter if you are a student or a professor or a business professional or even a scientist, if you are out there in this world, you need PowerPoint skills to be successful.
Participants will learn the core presentation design and delivery skills in Microsoft Oﬃce. They will have essential understanding of the Powerpoint environment and demonstrate the correct application of PowerPoint 2016. They will modify the theme, content and layout by editing slides master, handouts master and notes master.
• Create and manage presentations
• Modify slides, handouts and notes
• Order and group slides
• Insert and format text, shapes and images
• Insert tables, charts, SmartArt and media
• Creating advanced formulas
• Merge content from multiple presentations
• Protect a presentation, inspect a presentation, proof a presentation, preserve presentation content
CompTIA Security+ is a global certification that validates the baseline skills you need to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
CompTIA Security+ is the first security certification IT professionals should earn. It establishes the core knowledge required of any cybersecurity role and provides a springboard to intermediate-level cybersecurity jobs.
• Comparing and Contrasting Attacks
• Comparing and Contrasting Security Controls
• Assessing Security Posture with Software Tools
• Explaining Basic Cryptography Concepts
• Implementing a Public Key Infrastructure
• Implementing Identity and Access Management Controls
• Managing Access Services and Accounts
• Implementing a Secure Network Architecture
• Installing and Configuring Security Appliances
• Installing and Configuring Wireless and Physical Access Security
• Deploying Secure Host, Mobile, and Embedded Systems
• Implementing Secure Network Access Protocols
• Implementing Secure Network Applications
• Explaining Risk Management and Disaster Recovery Concepts
• Summarizing Secure Application Development Concepts
• Explaining Organizational Security Concepts
Digital Tools for Workplace (Microsoft Office Specialist)
Digital Tools for Workplace training is a key competence increasingly required by the market as well as by the job search process itself, most of which has now shifted online.
This course will enable individuals to increase their job prospects and marketability by developing digital technology skills in order to secure long-term unemployment.
This training aims to guide the learners through an elementary but comprehensive practical learning programme in which adult learners can readily develop self-efficiency using digital technology.
• Introduction to Digital Tools for Workplace
• Manage documents, insert & format text paragraphs & sections
• Manage additional media in document
• Inserting data into workbooks
• Format worksheets & workbooks
• Manipulate data & creating analysis reports
• Digital Tools for Professional Presentation
• Modify slide presentation
• Prepare slide for report presentation
• Introduction to Google office applications
• Google office applications
• Make yourself ready for job application
• Knowing what are the common mistake people do during interview
• Familiar with internet & electronic tools for online job hunting
The Power of Digital Marketing
The booming age of technology has brought us many things. It has removed the boundaries of distance and time; and also, how information travels and reaches people.
This has opened a new door to how company and personal can market their product and services. Digital marketing is powerful and any marketing related personal should know about it. A combination of digital and traditional marketing is proven to be the most effective method of marketing.
In this course, participants will learn about the basic concept of digital marketing as well as how it can be part of your marketing plan and strategies. Various digital marketing tool will be introduced. By the end of this course, participants will be able to understand what is digital marketing all about as well as make a
marketing plan that utilizes digital platform.
• Introduction to digital marketing
• Developing digital marketing plan
• Content marketing
• Digital marketing via social media
• Social media advertising
• Digital advertising
• Keyword research
• Search engine optimization 101
• Website management
• Email marketing
• Data report and analysis
Digital E-Business (Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate)
Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate is a certification program intended for people who seek entry-level marketers, including students and jobseekers. Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate is a prerequisite for more advanced Facebook Blueprint certifications.
It leads you to the Associate-level exam covering foundational advertising concepts on Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger. Earning a Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate certification will qualify you for a position as an entry-level digital marketing or digital marketers’ executives.
• Get Started with Marketing on Facebook
• Growing your business with Instagram: What you need to know
• The do’s and don’ts of Facebook advertising
• How to set a budget and schedule for your Facebook ads
• How Facebook’s ad review process works
• How to advertise on Instagram
• How to edit and improve your Facebook ads
• How to get started with Facebook Ads Manager
• How to structure campaigns in Ads Manager
• How to choose a campaign objective in Ads Manager
• How to create your audience in Ads Manager
• How to choose placement, set a budget and schedule your ads in Ads Manager
• How to set up and use the Facebook pixel for your ad campaigns
• The essential guide to split tests
• How to monitor and edit your Facebook ad campaign
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) course gives you a broad range of fundamental knowledge for all IT careers. This course covers such as the configuration of switches, routers and wireless LAN controllers, also added with managing devices and identifying basic security threats. This course also gives you a foundation in network programmability, automation and software-defined networking.
• Introduction to networking
• Implementing Ethernet LANs
• Implementing VLANs and STP
• Ipv4 Addressing
• Ipv4 Routing
• IP version 6
• Wireless LANs
• IP Access Control Lists
• Security Services
• IP Services
• Network Architecture
• Network Automation
Microsoft Azure (Cloud) Certification
Microsoft Azure Role-Based Certification is a certification program intended for people who seek entry-level jobs in an information technology (I.T.) environment.
Earning a Microsoft Azure certification will qualify you for a position as a network or computer systems administrator or a computer support specialist.
On this training program, we’re focusing on three (3) most demanded certifications to offer to enhance their skills in the IT Cloud computing, which is:
• Microsoft Certified: Azure –
• Microsoft Certified Azure
Administrator – Associate
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Data
Scientist – Associate
• Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
– Getting Started with Microsoft Azure
– Websites and Cloud Services
– Virtual Machines in Microsoft Azure
– Virtual Networks
– Cloud Storage
– Microsoft Azure Databases
– Azure Active Directory
– Microsoft Azure Management Tools
• Microsoft Azure Administrator
– Governance and Compliance
– Azure Administration
– Virtual Networking
– Intersite Connectivity
– Network Traffic Management
– Azure Storage
– Azure Virtual Machines
– Serverless Computing
– Data Protection
• Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
– Introduction to Azure Machine Learning
– No-Code Machine Learning with Designer
– Running Experiments and Training Models
– Working with Data
– Compute Contexts
– Orchestrating Operations with Pipelines
– Deploying and Consuming Models
– Training Optimal Models
– Interpreting Models
– Monitoring Models
Share This Post!
← Corporate Training