The AMC Diploma in Hotel Management offers the most comprehensive theoretical and practical curriculum for those seeking a management career in the hospitality industry. Students will benefit from immediate job placement at local leading hotels, during their course of study.
Upon completion of this 2 ½ years programme, students will be in a position to either go into job market or pursue a higher qualifications leading to bachelor and master degree in hotel management related fields locally or internationally.
R/340/4/0496 | MQA/FA 4881
Core Area of Studies
- Customer Service in Hospitality
- Food & Beverage Services and Cost Control
- Front Office Management
- Hospitality Sales & Marketing
- Housekeeping Management
- Resort Management
January, April & August
- SPM with 3 credits in any subjects or
- UEC with any 3 credit passes (Grade B) in any 3 subjects or
- Any other equivalent qualifications
Click here to view the academic calendar
← Diploma Programmes