Business Administration (DBA)
Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) programme of advanced professional studies is aimed at developing leadership in the field of business administration. It primarily focuses on theories and methodologies related to research and practice, breadth and depth of study, processes as well as best-practices in business management environments. Students of this programme will develop business acumens while at the same time, enhance their overall management capabilities.
The main objective of the DBA programme is designed to prepare future business leaders with in-depth knowledge and research skills in business administration and management.
- Managerial Leadership in Asia
- Accounting and Finance for Decision Making
- Business Strategy and Policy
- International Business
- Marketing and Global Business
- New Business Venture
- Research Methods for Business
- Possess a recognised Master’s degree in the relevant field, OR
- Other qualifications recognised by the AeU Senate.
3 to 4 years
Click here to view and download the programme brochure
← Doctorate & Master Programmes